Last Update: 05-07-2019
We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your data.
We reserve the right to update this policy at any time.
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide relevant products and services and better meet the needs of this website's users and customers and to enable certain functions of this website.
We also collect information to understand how visitors use this website so we can develop and improve how we present information and products to them.
- What data we collect
- How we collect your data
- How we use your data
- How we store your data
- Controlling information about you
- Your data protection rights
- The types of cookies we use
- Managing your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our company collects the following data:
- Personal information (Name, company, email address, website URL, etc.);
- Demographic information such as location, preferences and interests;
- Website usage data;
- Needs and requirements related to provision of services relevant to client enquiries;
We also receive non-personally identifiable information through cookies and log files when you access our website. This includes:
- IP Address (anonymised);
- Page views;
- Operating systems;
- Browser software;
- Referring and receiving website;
This data is used to improve how we present and provide information to a wide variety of different users and user-types.
How we collect your data
You directly provide MarketSuite with most of the data we collect. We collect and process data when you:
- Voluntarily complete an enquiry or contact form for any of our products or services;
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our posts (including comments) or via email;
- Use or view our website via your browser's cookies;
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Google Analytics;
- Social Media (including but not limited to LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook);
How we use your data
Our Company collects your data so we can:
- Provide relevant, timely information in a way that is useful to you;
- Contact you in relation to enquiries and communications regarding our products and services;
- Contact you regarding special offers and services we think are relevant to you;
- Understand how visitors use our website and to improve their user experience;
- For our own internal records;
- To contact you for market research purposes;
MarketSuite does not share your information without your consent except:
- where such disclosure is necessary to comply with the law or protect the safety of our users or others;
- with service providers performing services on our behalf, which include communications, database, hosting, mailing and marketing services. Any service providers employed by MarketSuite will have access to your information solely to the extent necessary to enable them to perform the service on our behalf;
How we store your data
As of the 25th May 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) came into effect.
This means that businesses must be more transparent about what data their hold about you, how we hold and use this data. It also gives you the right to request to see what data we hold about you free of charge and to request to be completely removed from our databases.
Controlling information about you
When you submit an enquiry form or otherwise provide your details on our website you will see a checkbox allowing you to opt-in to receive marketing communications from us by email, telephone, text message or post.
If you change your mind and no longer want to receive marketing communications from MarketSuite, you can update your preferences by clicking the Unsubscribe link on any of our emails or visiting our Unsubscribe page [LINK] and submitting your email address.
MarketSuite would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies, however, we will not share your information with any partner unless you explicitly authorise us to do so, which you can do by emailing us.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date (see above).
You have the right at any time to stop MarketSuite from contacting you for marketing purposes.
Your data protection rights
MarketSuite would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request MarketSuite for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that MarketSuite correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request MarketSuite to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that MarketSuite erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that MarketSuite restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to MarketSuite’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that MarketSuite transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Analysing our web traffic with Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel to improve performance, structure, content, design and functionality;
- Providing personalised content and functions based on your preferences;
- Testing the content and design of our website;
Cookies do not give us access to your computer or personal information, other than that which you provide us yourself.
The types of cookies we use
MarketSuite uses the following types of cookies on our website:
- Functionality – MarketSuite uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – MarketSuite uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. MarketSuite sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
Managing your cookies
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that MarketSuite has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner's Office.